The full address is : Gurston Farm, Broad Chalke, Salisbury, Wiltshire. SP5 5HR
On Event days only the Gurston Office Telephone Number is 01722 780340 (from around 0730 onwards)
- The BARC SW’s Gurston Down Hillclimb takes place on Gurston Farm, just west of the village of Broad Chalke, which is some ten miles south-west of the City of Salisbury in the County of Wiltshire, Southern England.
- Access to Gurston Down is best made by turning off the A354 at Coombe Bissett, some three miles south-west of Salisbury
- Follow the unclassified road through the villages of Stratford Tony and Bishopstone to Broad Chalke.
- Once in the village of Broad Chalke, follow sharp right just past the Public House, and pass the new houses on your right.
- After a further 100 metres the road turns sharp left
- Continue along this road approximately one mile, the entrance to Gurston Down is on the right-hand side, just beyond the 30mph speed de-restriction signs.
Please note that this is a working farm, and animals other than Guide Dogs are not allowed.